St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes Recipe
These cupcakes go together super-quick. Pistachio pudding mix gives them a mild flavor and pretty pastel color that makes them perfect for St. Patrick's Day. —Kathy Meyer, Almond, Wisconsin
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green food coloring, optional
- Cream cheese frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Add food coloring to frosting if desired; frost cupcakes. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 cupcake equals 250 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC