I wanted to rev up coleslaw to serve with seafood or pulled pork barbecue. Nothing adds zip like a squirt of Sriracha and a shower of chopped cilantro. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Place coleslaw mix and cilantro in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with avocado. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sriracha Veggie Slaw in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Sriracha Veggie Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review