The flavors from the dressing in this salad get even better with time. My family loves this, and I love that it uses up fresh summer produce.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 2 cups julienned yellow summer squash
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and radishes. In a small
- bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining
- ingredients; shake well. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 137 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 274 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.