Squash Pasta Bake Recipe
"I was cooking summer squash for dinner when my grandchildren informed me they'd just had it the night before," writes Marguerite Shaeffer of Sewell, New Jersey. "To disguise the vegetables, I added pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese, and the kids loved it! I often make it for lunch these days."
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked small pasta shells or small tube pasta
- 1 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, saute squash in oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Stir in pasta and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Squash Pasta Bake in Country Woman July/August 2003, p37
Reviews for Squash Pasta Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review