Squash Fajitas with Goat Cheese Recipe
- 2 pounds yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large skillet, saute squash and onion in oil until tender. Add garlic, pepper and salt; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Spoon onto tortillas. Top with cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Fold in sides. Yield: 4 servings.
2 fajitas: 476 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 919mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Squash Fajitas with Goat Cheese
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.