Squash and Zucchini Rice Medley Recipe
A relative brought this dish to a family get-together. I got the recipe on the spot.
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, bring the broth, water, summer squash, zucchini, salt and dill weed to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Squash and Zucchini Rice Medley
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC