Squash and Pepper Saute Recipe
This side dish is tasty and beautiful, plus it's a great way to use your zucchini harvest.—June Formanek, Belle Plaine, Iowa
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the vegetables in oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; toss to coat. Stir in vinegar; mix well. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 116 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Squash and Pepper Saute
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC