- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the vegetables in oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; toss to coat. Stir in vinegar; mix well. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Squash and Pepper Saute in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p19
Reviews for Squash and Pepper Saute(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review