Spumoni Loaf Recipe
Field editor Donna Hanson, Lusk, Wyoming, says, "I found this recipe years ago when I was teaching home economics. The blend of flavors is delightful.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine milk and vanilla; stir in marshmallow creme. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; cool.
- 2. Stir in candy bars, almonds and cherries. Fold in whipped cream. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Unmold and slice. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 270 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spumoni Loaf
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC