VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and vanilla; stir in marshmallow creme. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; cool.
- Stir in candy bars, almonds and cherries. Fold in whipped cream. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Unmold and slice. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Spumoni Loaf in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p67