Spritz Wreaths Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Chopped red and green candied cherries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extract. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 2. Using a cookie press fitted with a wreath-shaped disk, press dough onto ungreased baking sheets. Decorate with cherries. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 6-7 dozen.
1 each: 39 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Spritz Wreaths
"Yes,I do have a comment,I bake the cookies at 375 for 8-10 minutes but they come out burned.So,|I have to change heat to to 355 and leave them for a little longer they will not burn."