Sprinkle Fruit Dip Recipe
Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. Served with an assortment of fresh fruit "dippers", it was fun for Kayla's party. With the school theme, apple slices were particularly appropriate. -Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- 1. In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 95 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC