Sprinkle Fruit Dip Recipe
Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. An assortment of fresh fruit "dippers" adds even more goodness. —Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- 1. In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit. Yield: 3 cups dip (14 cups fruit).
2 tablespoons dip with 1/2 cup fruit: 95 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sprinkle Fruit Dip
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2010
"Amazing! I love it!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC