Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. Served with an assortment of fresh fruit "dippers", it was fun for Kayla's party. With the school theme, apple slices were particularly appropriate. -Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Sprinkle Fruit Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p37
Reviews for Sprinkle Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2010
"Amazing! I love it!"