Springtime Strawberry Malts Recipe
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 6 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 415 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Springtime Strawberry Malts
"Yum. Smooth and creamy and malty. Nice change of pace from a chocolate malt. Next time I'll double the strawberries to make it a little healthier (haha), actually because I love the taste of strawberries and I think more would make this even better."