Springtime Strawberry Malts Recipe
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 6 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 415 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Springtime Strawberry Malts
"Yum. Smooth and creamy and malty. Nice change of pace from a chocolate malt. Next time I'll double the strawberries to make it a little healthier (haha), actually because I love the taste of strawberries and I think more would make this even better."