Springtime Strawberry Malts Recipe
Don't limit yourself to having a malt only when you go out. This refreshing beverage makes mealtime fun for the whole family.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 6 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 415 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC