Springtime Punch Recipe
I use this punch to start off a party. Its blend of lemon, orange and pineapple juices defines the sunny color and fruity flavor, while ginger ale adds zesty fizz. The floating fresh strawberries in the punch bowl adds flair to this beverage.—Janet Moonberry, Peoria, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:16-20 servings
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 to 3 oranges)
- 3/4 cup thawed pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon, orange and pineapple juices. Refrigerate. Just before serving; transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16-20 servings (3 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC