- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 to 3 oranges)
- 3/4 cup thawed pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon, orange and pineapple juices. Refrigerate. Just before serving; transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16-20 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews forSpringtime Punch
"My family has been using this punch recipe as a staple for years. We love the bright fresh flavor of it. It has been used at graduation parties to birthday parties. IT is so very good!"
"I used this for my daughter-in-law's bridal shower. There were over 100 ladies in attendance. I was asked for the recipie that day and for months afterward!! My son is being deployed in a month and for his going away party, he asked that I bring this punch!"