I use this punch to start off a party. Its blend of lemon, orange and pineapple juices defines the sunny color and fruity flavor, while ginger ale adds zesty fizz. The floating fresh strawberries in the punch bowl adds flair to this beverage.—Janet Moonberry, Peoria, Illinois
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 to 3 oranges)
- 3/4 cup thawed pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon, orange and pineapple juices. Refrigerate. Just before serving; transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16-20 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Springtime Punch in Taste of Home April/May 1994, p6
Reviews for Springtime Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review