Springtime Punch Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 to 3 oranges)
- 3/4 cup thawed pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon, orange and pineapple juices. Refrigerate. Just before serving; transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16-20 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Springtime Punch(2)
Sort By :
My family has been using this punch recipe as a staple for years. We love the bright fresh flavor of it. It has been used at graduation parties to birthday parties. IT is so very good!
I used this for my daughter-in-law's bridal shower. There were over 100 ladies in attendance. I was asked for the recipie that day and for months afterward!! My son is being deployed in a month and for his going away party, he asked that I bring this punch!