- 6 cups diced peeled cooked potatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Paprika, optional
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, egg, celery, pickles, onion and radishes. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, milk, mustard and salt; mix well. Pour over potato mixture; stir to coat. Chill. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Springtime Potato Salad
"This is THE potato salad. I have been making it for years, and no one is ever disappointed! The pickles add a fun and flavourful twist. The dressing is just perfect; not too sour and not too runny. Perfection."
"made this today for dinner family enjoyed ,will make again"
"This is easy to make, I didn't add the radishes as I don't care for their flavor. The potato salad gets great flavor the longer it sits. At first I thought it was too sweet but as it set the flavors all meld together. No leftovers, it was truly a great dish."