Springtime Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflowerets
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1. In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower and onions. Combine dressing and sour cream; pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and sunflower kernels. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 168 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Springtime Pea Salad
"Love this recipe. All ingredients go so well together. I made with and without the sunflower kernels. I have not made it in a long time. Wish there was a photo"