Springtime Pea Salad Recipe
"Celery, cauliflower, bacon and sunflower kernels add crunch to this bright blend," remarks Kingfisher, Oklahoma field editor Donna Brockett.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflowerets
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1. In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower and onions. Combine dressing and sour cream; pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and sunflower kernels. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 168 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Springtime Pea Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC