- all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the orange sections, lemon juice, grated peel and remaining
- orange juice. Cool.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into a 9-cup ring mold coated with
- cooking spray. Chill until set.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and celery. In a small bowl, combine
- mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper; fold in whipped cream. Fold
- into chicken mixture.
- Unmold gelatin onto a serving platter. Fill center with chicken
- salad. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with orange peel and thyme if
- desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 786 calories, 50 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 249 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.