Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 2 hr 35 min. YIELD:32 servings
- 2 package (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup each chopped sugar snap peas and quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup each sliced radishes, chopped yellow peppers and shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. UNROLL each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- 3. BAKE 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- 4. MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours. Yield: 32 servings.
1 serving equals 90 calories, 6 g fat (2.5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC