- 2 package (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup each chopped sugar snap peas and quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup each sliced radishes, chopped yellow peppers and shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- UNROLL each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- BAKE 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review