- 4 cups dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 2 cups Champagne
- In a pitcher, combine wine, strawberries and sugar. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and champagne. Yield: 10 servings (about 2 quarts).
Originally published as Spring Strawberry Sangria in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spring Strawberry Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review