VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat. Remove from the heat. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
- For pourable ganache, cool chocolate mixture until it reaches 85°-90° and is slightly thickened, about 40 minutes.
- In dessert glasses, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate ganache. Using the back of a teaspoon, carefully smooth ganache upwards to create an attractive swirl or flower petal pattern. Arrange strawberries in glass. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spring Strawberry Cups in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2008, p65
Reviews forSpring Strawberry Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review