- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat. Remove from the heat. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
- For pourable ganache, cool chocolate mixture until it reaches 85°-90° and is slightly thickened, about 40 minutes.
- In dessert glasses, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate ganache. Using the back of a teaspoon, carefully smooth ganache upwards to create an attractive swirl or flower petal pattern. Arrange strawberries in glass. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spring Strawberry Cups in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2008, p65
Reviews for Spring Strawberry Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review