Spring Rhubarb Salad Recipe
- 4 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. Combine rhubarb, water and sugar in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat; add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add orange juice and rind. Chill until syrupy. Add strawberries. pour into 6-cup mold; chill until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 127 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Spring Rhubarb Salad
"Sorry.... thought this would go over better... it didn't."