Spring Lamb Supper Recipe
- 1 pound boneless lamb, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute lamb in oil until no longer pink; remove from the skillet with a slotted spoon. In the same skillet, stir-fry the squash, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Return lamb to the skillet. Stir in the rice and seasonings; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 376 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 659 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Spring Lamb Supper
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.