The variety of fruit makes this a colorful salad. I enjoy all the ingredients in this salad.—Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, Michigan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clementines, sectioned
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Chill until serving.
- Divide salad greens among eight serving plates. Sprinkle with blue cheese and onion. Divide the fruits among salads; drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chives. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Greens with Blue Cheese and Fruits in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p23
Reviews for Spring Greens with Blue Cheese and Fruits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review