Spring Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1. In a small serving bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts and brown sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 254 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spring Fruit Salad
"Tasty salad, easy to make. I was afraid the toasted coconut would get soggy overnight, but it didn't. Also, I used vanilla yogurt instead of plain sour cream to gussie it up a little. My husband likes coconut and my son likes pineapple, so this was a thumbs up."