I FREQUENTLY choose this easy and elegant salad when planning a menu. The flavors blend nicely as it refrigerates. Also, it's nice to have the salad ready when you're busy with last-minute details of serving an entire meal. -Karla Retzer, Grantsburg, Wisconsin
Recommended: 66 Recipes to Make This Spring
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small serving bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts and brown sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spring Fruit Salad in Reminisce March/April 1999, p45
Reviews for Spring Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review