Although this is known as Spring Corn, the taste reminds me of summer's sweet varieties of those golden kernels. My aunt shared the recipe in a family cookbook.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen gold and white corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a small skillet, saute onion in butter. Add the sugar, mustard, parsley and reserved corn. Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 1-2 servings.
Originally published as Spring Corn in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p247
Reviews for Spring Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review