- 8 cups cubed French bread
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, asparagus, ham and cheese. Whisk the egg whites, eggs, milk, lemon juice and garlic powder; pour over bread mixture and stir until blended. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spring Brunch Bake
Sort By :
I made this with broccoli instead and it was fantastic!
Would rate this dish a definite *5*, even though rating stars did not appear. Looks very easy, plan to make **soon**. I like the idea of using whole wheat french toast. Very clever indeed!! K.
Delicious and easy. A really pretty casserole, too.
This spring brunch bake turns out so nice and so delicious, it's one my family asks for any time we have the ingredients. I make it gladly for them, as we all love it and eat it whenever we can. It's a keeper for sure and going in my recipe box.
I used whole wheat french bread and mixed fat-free & part-skim mozzarella cheese. It turned out AMAZING!
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >