Spoon Bread Corn Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream and butter; stir in muffin mixes. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: about 32 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 130 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Spoon Bread Corn Casserole
"This was a great recipe. I made it the day ahead and reheated the next day. Delicious!"
"The original recipe serves 32. When cooking for a smaller group or for 2. Be sure to down-size this recipe."
"This original recipe serves 32. Be sure to size this down to serve 6-12."