Spooky Spider Snacks
These kooky critters feature bodies made of creamy peanut butter simply sandwiched between round butter crackers. Chow mein noodles are ideal as the crunchy legs, and plump raisins act as eyes. They are a great treat for Halloween.Andrea Chapman, Helena, Oklahoma
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 48 butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on the tops of 24 crackers. Place
- three noodles on each side of each cracker; top with the remaining
- crackers. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on each raisin;
- place two on each cracker for eyes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 157 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.