Pizza is always a hit, and it’s even better with a homemade touch. This simple recipe gives this pizza a spooky (and silly) Halloween personality.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Ghost Halloween Party
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 pitted ripe olive, cut in half lengthwise
- Roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread with sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes. Cut each Canadian bacon slice into 1/4-in. strips; arrange on pizza for hair. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- For eyes, arrange two slices pineapple and olive halves on pizza. Cut remaining pineapple slice in half. From one half, cut three thin pieces. Add the half slice and pieces of pineapple for mouth and teeth. (Save remaining pineapple for another use.) Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spooky Pizza in Halloween Party Favorites 2009 2009, p25
Reviews for Spooky Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review