- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add jam; mix well. Fold in
- whipped topping; set aside 1 tablespoon. Split cream puffs in half;
- remove dough from the inside. Fill with cream mixture and replace
- tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar. For eyes, place two small
- dots of filling on each ghost; top with chocolate chips. Yield: 9
- cream puffs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.