Ghosts and goblins of all ages won’t be able to stop reaching for these mouthwatering treats. They’re ooey, gooey and fudgy—what more could you ask for?
—Sandy Krohn, Albion, Nebraska
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a
- wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir
- until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts,
- caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 148 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.