Spooktacular Brownies Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts, caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 brownie: 148 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Spooktacular Brownies
"I made these for Valentine's Day bake sale using Valentine's M&M's. They were darling, delicious and popular."