Spooktacular Brownies Recipe
Ghosts and goblins of all ages won’t be able to stop reaching for these mouthwatering treats. They’re ooey, gooey and fudgy—what more could you ask for? —Sandy Krohn, Albion, Nebraska
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts, caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 brownie: 148 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Spooktacular Brownies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC