Ghosts and goblins of all ages won’t be able to stop reaching for these mouthwatering treats. They’re ooey, gooey and fudgy—what more could you ask for? —Sandy Krohn, Albion, Nebraska
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts, caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Spooktacular Brownies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p62
Reviews for Spooktacular Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2013
"I made these for Valentine's Day bake sale using Valentine's M&M's. They were darling, delicious and popular."