Ghosts and goblins of all ages won’t be able to stop reaching for these mouthwatering treats. They’re ooey, gooey and fudgy—what more could you ask for? —Sandy Krohn, Albion, Nebraska
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 15 caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup orange, red, yellow and brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Place on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until blended. Top warm brownies with chocolate chips, walnuts, caramel and M&M's. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Spooktacular Brownies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p62
Reviews for Spooktacular Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2013
"I made these for Valentine's Day bake sale using Valentine's M&M's. They were darling, delicious and popular."