My husband often volunteers to take meals to folks just home from the hospital or during family emergencies. Because so many people like carrots, I look for new ways to serve them. - Laurie Diggins West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and carrot in oil until tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Splash-of-Color Skillet in Reminisce Extra June 2005, p52
Reviews for Splash-of-Color Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review