- turning several times.
- Discard brine. Rinse chicken with water; pat dry. Rub inside of
- chicken with 1 teaspoon rosemary and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and
- pepper. Place the juiced lemon halves in cavity. Skewer chicken
- openings, tie together.
- Place chicken on rotisserie rod on grill with a drip pan according to
- manufacturer's directions. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon
- peel, remaining rosemary, salt and pepper; brush over chicken. Grill
- 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.