Spiral Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup each chopped green pepper, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a bowl, combine the shrimp, broccoli, pasta, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 125 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.