Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle with seasonings. Stir in pizza sauce; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to egg mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Sort By :
"Very good, nice for leftovers."
"First time making this recipe, this was easy to make and very good. I cut the recipe in 1/2, & baked in a 8x8 glass dish.now that I know how good it is I will make the full amount. it looks great and tastes better. It's like pizza married lasagna."
"I almost didn't make it because everyone kept mentioning kids loving it-we don't have kids, so I thought maybe adults didn't like it. Glad I didn't listen because me and my husband really liked it. I didn't put much pepperoni on my side of pan because I don't care for it but I still loved the rest of it. I did only use 1 lb hamburger & 3/4 box pasta (and halved egg/milk mixture) but it was very tasty. I'd definitely make it again"
"Just made this for a potluck last night - got many compliments and a couple requests for the recipe. I did follow what other reviewers have said so split the recipe into two pans - a 9x13 which I took to the party and an 8x8 which I froze for future use. I also added sautéed fresh mushrooms and red and orange peppers. I think I'd add some garlic to the hamburger mixture next time also. All in all a very good potluck dish."