- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle with seasonings. Stir in pizza sauce; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to egg mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Sort By :
"had nice taste"
"Very good! It was like lasagne & pizza exploded together. Will make again"
"Very good, nice for leftovers."
"First time making this recipe, this was easy to make and very good. I cut the recipe in 1/2, & baked in a 8x8 glass dish.now that I know how good it is I will make the full amount. it looks great and tastes better. It's like pizza married lasagna."