Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; toss with egg mixture. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown and a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake(29)
Sort By :
My guys just love this recipe! Quick, easy and comforting.
This definitely makes a lot! I sort of messed this up by forgetting to put the milk in with the pasta...but the recipe still tasted really good. I believe I might try to mix the meat in with the pasta and bake it that way next time as my family didn't really like the meat all on top....but we all liked the taste!!
Easy to make recipe. Doubled recipe and added canadian bacon to it.
Almost like spaghetti in a casserole. A nice dinner when you're in a hurry.
We've made this many times now. Everyone just loves it ! Definately a keeper =] (half batch is super easy to make too, full batch makes quite a bit)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >