- crisp-tender. Keep warm.
- Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle
- with the vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, tomato and 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- side. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan
- cheese and Italian seasoning. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 268 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 351 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.