- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and flour until blended. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add cream cheese mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the pepper, mushrooms and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Keep warm.
- Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle with the vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, tomato and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spiral Omelet Supreme
Sort By :
"Great presentation. Mine looked almost like the picture. I halved the recipe and used a smaller baking pan which worked perfectly. We thought it needed more flavor. Definitely salt & pepper. Maybe cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella. A sauce would also be great, probably hollandaise. I layered the cheese on the cooked omelet first so that it would melt a little before serving. My husband doused his with hot sauce."
"I halved the recipe and used wax paper since I didn't have any parchment paper. It stuck to the paper and seemed to be more trouble than it was worth for the presentation. The taste was great (although we thought it needed salt and pepper), but I probably will not make it again."
"I made 10 of these for a church brunch- easy, fast efficient,and very popular."
"Made for my husband and me today, cutting the amounts in half, and its is now one of my favorite omelets. Makes up relatively quickly, and tastes so good. Certainly will be making for overnight guests. Thanks!"
"I added about a pound of maple sausage I had to use up along with the other ingredients/will put cheddar cheese in the next one! Our neighbors and us have impromptu dinners and I took this to the last one along with a fruit dish and blueberry muffins - not a piece left!!"