Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 jar (12 ounces) red currant jelly
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, for glaze, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- 3. Uncover ham; bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with 1-1/2 cups glaze. Serve remaining glaze with ham. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 each: 439 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 2072mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze
"I made this for my family and they thought it was the best ham yet."
"This is my new favorite ham recipe. I made it for a family dinner and everyone loved. A keeper for sure!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.