- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 jar (12 ounces) red currant jelly
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Uncover ham; bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with 1-1/2 cups glaze. Serve remaining glaze with ham. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze
"I made this for my family and they thought it was the best ham yet."
"This is my new favorite ham recipe. I made it for a family dinner and everyone loved. A keeper for sure!"