Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 jar (12 ounces) red currant jelly
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Uncover ham; bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with 1-1/2 cups glaze. Serve remaining glaze with ham. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p27
Reviews for Spiral Ham with Cranberry Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2014
"I made this for my family and they thought it was the best ham yet."
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2014
"This is my new favorite ham recipe. I made it for a family dinner and everyone loved. A keeper for sure!"