- and stir for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted; drain.
- Remove from the heat; stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese sauce. Combine the
- remaining cheese sauce and milk. Spread half of the cheese sauce in
- a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with
- three noodles and half the vegetable mixture; repeat. Top with
- remaining noodles and cheese sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 222 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.